- In a bowl, mash the bananas with a fork until completely smooth.
- Add the eggs and whisk until well combined.
- In another bowl, place the almond flour, coconut flour, ground flaxseed and baking powder and mix to combine.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and whisk to combine.
- Let the batter sit for 5 minutes so it can thicken.
- Lightly grease a non stick skillet with coconut oil.
- Heat the skillet over medium low heat until hot.
- Drop ¼ cup of batter for each pancake onto the hot skillet.
- Cook until small bubbles begin to form on the top.
- Carefully flip the pancakes and cook on the other side 1-2 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve warm.
|Vitamin A||83.6 µg|
|Vitamin C||10.3 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||47.1 µg|