- In a bowl, place the almond flour, coconut flour and baking powder and mix to combine.
- In another bowl, mash the banana with a fork until completely smooth.
- Add the eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract and honey and whisk until well combined.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and whisk to combine.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Let the batter sit for 5 minutes so it can thicken.
- Lightly grease a non stick skillet with coconut oil.
- Heat the skillet over medium low heat until hot.
- Drop ¼ cup of batter for each pancake onto the hot skillet.
- Cook until small bubbles begin to form on the top.
- Carefully flip the pancakes and cook on the other side 1-2 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve warm.
|Vitamin A||81.5 µg|
|Vitamin C||3.4 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||32.2 µg|