- In a bowl, place the coconut flour and baking powder and mix to combine.
- In another bowl, add the eggs, mashed banana, almond milk, vanilla extract and honey and whisk until well combined.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and whisk to combine.
- Let the batter sit for 5 minutes so it can thicken.
- Lightly grease a non stick skillet with coconut oil.
- Heat the skillet over medium low heat until hot.
- Drop ¼ cup of batter for each pancake onto the hot skillet.
- Cook until small bubbles begin to form on the top.
- Carefully flip the pancakes and cook on the other side 1-2 minutes or until cooked through.
- Set aside.
- For the bananas Foster, melt the coconut oil over low heat in a skillet.
- Add the coconut sugar and cinnamon and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add 1 tablespoon of water, cover and let the sauce simmer about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the sliced banana and cook for about 1-2 minutes per side or until the bananas are lightly caramelized.
- Serve the pancakes with bananas and sauce.
|Vitamin A||82.3 µg|
|Vitamin C||8.4 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||41 µg|