Health In 2 Point 00
Today on THCB Spotlight, Chris Gervais, Chief Technology Officer of Kyruus, tells us about what Kyruus is doing to improve patient access and help health systems match patients to the right providers. Health systems often don’t know enough about their providers, and Kyruus is working to empower health systems to use that data in a computable way in order to coordinate patient demand with physician supply.
Subscribe to our mailing list
- klakakers on Perspectives on Working with Healthcare Systems for Digital Start Up Companies | Part 2
- William Palmer MD on Is America Flourishing? A Key Question For Health Reformers.
- Mike Magee on Is America Flourishing? A Key Question For Health Reformers.
- Michael Blank on Private Health Insurance Organizations Shouldn’t Dictate Quality of Care
- Res Morgan M.D. on Brief is Good
- Jerry Rutherford on Is America Flourishing? A Key Question For Health Reformers.
- RockinChairPanel on About THCB
- neofertilitydni on The Patient Explanatory Model