- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a small (8×4 inch) loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl combine the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon and pinch of sat. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mash the bananas on medium speed until soft.
- Add the eggs, maple syrup, almond butter, coconut oil and vanilla extract and beat on medium speed for 5 minutes.
- Reduce speed to low and add the coconut flour mixture.
- Mix until well combined.
- Fold in the fresh blueberries.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven.
- Place the banana bread on a cooling rack and allow it to cool completely before slicing.
|Vitamin A||17.3 µg|
|Vitamin C||3.8 mg|
|Folic Acid (B9)||14.4 µg|